Job description :
The SAP Business Objects Architect leads all aspects of the delivery of Business Intelligence (BI) solution and related components: interfaces, conversions, HW/SW oversight. He understands business challenges perfectly and translates them into requirements/solutions. He provides Solution Performance analysis & tuning and he works across several business/technology teams to ensure alignment between business requirements and the systems architecture for the organization.
An Architect must have a demonstrated experience in designing, developing and implementing complex Business Objects solutions. This involves:
- 5+ years of SAP Business Objects experience.
- 5+ years of Business Intelligence experience.
- At least 3 years' experience in Business Objects hands on, full lifecycle implementations.
- At least 3 years' experience in integration of Business Objects with SAP data.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related fields.
Knowledge of SAP BW would certainly be considered an asset.