Your job will be to collect information about reporting requirements and to analyse how they should be translated into data-marts specifications in SAP BW NetWeaver, and finally how they should be registered as customer's requirements in the Business Blueprint central document. Likewise, you will be asked to write down technical proposals for the data modelling in SAP BW, again to be registered in a standardised format in the technical blueprint. Another important part of the job concerns the design of the ETL dataflow process, starting from Business Content Extractors in Sap source system to the PSA, DSO, CUBE and multi cube data marts in SAP BW, including ABAP routines for data flow transformations.
- Functional and technical knowledge of SAP BW, with at least 5 years (for the senior position) or 2 years (for the confirmed position) proven hands-on experience on customer's sites. The candidate should have been involved in SAP BW end-to-end implementation projects, including support.
- Hands-on experience in the ETL designing in SAP BW 7.0 and higher versions.
- Technical knowledge of SAP BW ETL dataflow development.
- Experience of writing extractors in Sap source systems, targeted towards the PSA, DSO, CUBE and multi-cube data marts in SAP BW.
- Good knowledge of ABAP/4 used in the start/end/expert routines of the data flow transformations in SAP BW.
- Very good understanding of User Exits and BADI's used in the business content and generic extractors in SAP source systems.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related fields.
- The candidate should be solution-oriented and endowed with strong analytical skills and a sharp mind for grasping customers' requirements swiftly.
- He should be used to a collaborative work-style, and strive as a team player.
- He should demonstrate a keen ability to understand and communicate solutions to the customer.
- We expect him to be a good listener but nevertheless able to get straight to the point when necessary in order to get things done on time and on budget.
- He should be willing to learn new technologies in connection with the SAP BW reporting layer to SAP BO, and keen to innovate and bring out-of-the-box solutions in the reporting analytics area.