Today BI technology is well established in many organizations. However, the majority of projects still consistently fail to reach their goals, in no small part because managers and decision makers encounter great difficulties when trying to obtain the appropriate information at the right time. In the meantime, organizations continue to face additional challenges:
- Growing data volumes.
- Increasing number of data sources.
- A time-to-decision continually decreasing.
- Increasing/Changing information requests from management.
With Infinite Solutions you can meet those challenges head-on. Our consultant use SAP BI/BO capabilities to the utmost, in order to help our customers along the following three axes:
Providing self-service access to information for the end-users. With BI self-service business users become master at building their own reports. Our four BI Self-service foundations can be stated as follows:
- Easier access to data source data for reporting and analysis.
- Improved support for data analysis features.
- Faster deployment options such as appliances and cloud computing.
- Simpler, customizable, and collaborative end-user interfaces.
Improving business user autonomy by exposing a larger range of data in plain business terms. Indeed, the analytics figures must be available in different formats to allow different organization levels to take timely and correct decisions:
- Dashboards: A dashboard is a user interface that provides highly visual and interactive data to the user. The dashboard provides summarized data and key performance indicators to give an overview of the business performance.
- BI Mobility: To goal of BI Mobility is (i) to allow better decisions through direct access to online and offline information, (ii) to iimprove customer relationships by providing sales and field responsible with customer-centric information and (iii) to increase the productivity by keeping those working outside of the office informed.
Migrating to the best BI platform available, based on the latest technologies (currently SAP BusinessObjects 4.x and SAP Hana). We adopt the following phased approach:
- Understand the current IT landscape and priorities.
- Define the SAP BI-BO integration strategy.
- Perform a cost benefit analysis.
- Identify Candidate applications.
- Perform a GAP analysis.
- Confirm the SAP BI-BOBJ integration approach.
- Define the integration roadmap.
- Modify and Build SAP BI queries and Objects.
- Build BOBJ Universes and Reports.
- Implement BOE-based security when applicable.
- Train Users in new environment.
- Validate all components in production.
- System GO-LIVE.