The applicant will participate to business meetings, understand the customer's requirements and design or help designing the appropriate architecture. He will closely work with the Project Manager and report to him. He will eventually participate to the creation of the business blueprint, analysing the business requirements and transforming them into clear and precise technical specifications and then proceed to the development. He will develop ABAP programs and functions in agreement with the customer's standards, and perform unit testing. He will document the changes and train the users if necessary. In addition, he will mentor junior members of the team.
- At least 3 years of proven experience of ABAP development and analysis.
- Programming ABAP Reports and ABAP Dialog programs.
- ABAP Performance Tuning.
- BAPI development.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Technology or Computer Science, or related fields.
The following will be considered a definite plus:
- Experience in Web Dynpro for ABAP/Java.
- Experience in CRM Web UI development.
- ABAP Objects development experience.
- Knowledge of SAP integration aspects from Java Applications.
- Development for SAP HANA.