We recognized very early that an SAP application cannot live in isolation. It quite often has to communicate with several (sometimes third-party) applications. In addition, SAP transactional or non-structured data must be exchanged with business partners, BI results must usually be displayed in a portal and web front-end specific applications may consume SAP data. Our rather wide area of expertise allows us to covers:
- SAP XI/PI Integration and SOA.
- SAP ABAP development, including ABAP for SAP BW and SAP HANA.
- Web front-end development in WebDynpro for ABAP.
- SAP Portal Development, Administration, Maintenance and Support.
- Integration of all kinds of external Java and .NET applications with SAP (Third Party Applications, Developments of Java and .NET Web Front Ends for SAP, Development of Connectors for SAP Archive, …).
- SAP Archiving.