The SAP senior Analyst Developer will partner with customers business analysts and business-user communities to gather and analyse functional reporting requirements. He will become a subject matter expert in the data process and data models of our customers. He will efficiently and effectively interact with the business users, business analysts, and developers to translate needs into business requirements, technical requirements, and BI solutions including reports and models. He will be responsible for developing BO reports and dashboards that enable data-driven decisions. He should be ready to:
- contribute to the database design,
- actively participate in the data modelling to develop and maintain effective BI data repositories including data marts and universes,
- define ETL procedures.
- The candidate should have 5+ years (for the "senior" position) of Business Objects experience in BO 3.x or BO 4.x (3 years for the "confirmed" position) with product such as Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence, Designer, Dashboard Manager, Dashboard Designer, Xcelsius, Crystal Reports, Universe and report design and Business Objects SDK.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related fields.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ready to contribute to the database design.