Infinite Solutions wants you
Come working with us, in a relaxed but very professional atmosphere. We offer a stimulating environment for everyone. Experienced consultants will be able to extend their potential by discussing with a whole network of seasoned professionals in various domains. Juniors will find the perfect setting to build an exciting career. Your first job will be a stepping stone for further development. We want to build your competencies and skills step by step.
We care very much about your personal preferences. Different persons have different aspirations: one person will flourish in a Project Manager's career, while another has a passion for technologies and will preferably engage in a consulting job. What you expect is important for us, because we know that a collaborator will give its wholehearted support only when he likes what he is doing. Thus, we will regularly review your work together and decide for your next orientation and training, in order to orient your career towards a specific goal, befitting both you and the company.
We firmly believe in the value of coaching/mentoring younger members of our teams by our senior consultants. So do not hesitate to contact us if you want to develop your abilities in the domains that we are covering.
Our policy is to pay particular attention to all aspects of a person's development, including social skills. Furthermore, we take your work/life balance very seriously and we attach a lot of importance to the fact that our collaborators should feel at home in the company. We organise regular social and sportive activities, an annual family day, sportive events,….
We are always on the look for motivated and passionate colleagues. The following positions are currently open:
- Senior and confirmed SAP BW Business Analyst.
- SAP BO Architect.
- Senior and confirmed SAP BO Analyst/Developer.
- Senior and confirmed SAP BC Consultant.
- Confirmed ABAP Developer/Analyst.
Send your CV to > firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive salaries and benefits.
- Continuous training.
- Attractive fringe benefits including company car, laptop, smart phone, insurance package.
- Possibility to interact with a network of experienced consultants.
- Relaxed and friendly work atmosphere.
- Regular team events, including short-ski trips.
- Full responsibility of end-to-end implementations.
- Possibility to work abroad.
The positions that we are offering can all be assimilated to consultancy jobs and as such require some basic qualities:
- Strong technical skills.
- Creativity: ability to find original solutions to complex problem.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch and/or French.
- Ability to work under time pressure and to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- More than willing to learn new concepts and technologies, in fact craving for knowledge.
- Ability to explain complex technological issues to non-technical persons.
- At least an intermediate level knowledge of English.
- And last but not least, ability to write clear and precise technical specifications and documentations both in English and in your mother language.
If for some jobs more specific qualities are required, they will be described below.
For all positions, the following will be considered a plus:
- Tri-lingual (Dutch, French, English).
- Master Degree in Computer Science.